Nightingale Class 2017-18

A Manor Primary School Blog

What’s your favourite computer game and why?

September22

I want to buy a new computer game this week and I really don’t know which one to choose. Please will you make some recommendations? What’s your favourite game at the moment? What platform is it one? what age range is it for? What kind of game is it? How many player can play? What do you have to do? How do you complete the game? So many questions…..I just don’t want to waste my money on a game that I’m not going to like.

by posted under literacy | 21 Comments »
21 Comments to

“What’s your favourite computer game and why?”

1. September 22nd, 2017 at 9:23 am      Reply Ross Kelly Says:

crash bandicoot because you get to defeat bosses and it’s really fun

2. September 22nd, 2017 at 9:23 am      Reply Alex Heath Says:

My favourite video game is FIFA 18 which comes out 1 day before my birthday

3. September 22nd, 2017 at 9:24 am      Reply Eueal Tilahun Says:

My favourite computer game is roblox,minecraft,fifa18 and scratch.

4. September 24th, 2017 at 8:08 am      Reply Tamar Sandy Says:

My favorite computer game is roblox because I think it’s very attractive and you can choose alot of different world/games😊!

5. September 24th, 2017 at 12:48 pm      Reply Kai Furnivall Says:

My favorite computer game is roblox because not only can you play games you can program them too. I also like skate 3 as it takes skill but its fun to play

6. September 25th, 2017 at 8:28 am      Reply Tamar Sandy Says:

i also like car games

7. September 25th, 2017 at 8:38 am      Reply Kai Furnivall Says:

I like Pac-man because it is a classic game and really fun to play.

Kiran

8. September 25th, 2017 at 8:39 am      Reply Tiana Fairchild Says:

My favourite computer game is roblox because on roblox u can play all different games and I really fun u should go a play it the best computer game ever 😊😀😁

9. September 25th, 2017 at 8:42 am      Reply JahNeelli Taylor Says:

my second best game is terraria

10. September 25th, 2017 at 9:11 am      Reply Alex Heath Says:

I also like Mine Craft because i’m learning it in class and by learning in class and teach other people in our class

11. September 25th, 2017 at 9:12 am      Reply Alex Heath Says:

A boy breaks an old vase at a rich uncle‘s house. The uncle gets extremely angry and yells: “Do you even know how old the vase was? It was from the 17th century!” The boy sagged in relief: “Oh, good that it wasn’t new.”

12. September 25th, 2017 at 9:12 am      Reply Alex Heath Says:

I’ve always thought my neighbours were quite nice people. But then they put a password on their Wi-Fi.

13. September 25th, 2017 at 9:56 am      Reply JahNeelli Taylor Says:

my first best game mine craft

14. September 25th, 2017 at 9:57 am      Reply JahNeelli Taylor Says:

and Fifa 17 and 18

15. September 25th, 2017 at 6:48 pm      Reply Danny Rutabingwa Says:

My favourite game is minecraft and roblox because you can meet new people and the worlds/realms/ dimensions are really cool!☺

16. September 25th, 2017 at 6:50 pm      Reply Danny Rutabingwa Says:

And you get make your own game on roblox

17. September 26th, 2017 at 4:17 pm      Reply Marley Dalfsen Says:

MY TOP 3 favroute games are fifa 18 (when it comes out) minecraft because it is all about survival and also all the classic mario games

18. September 26th, 2017 at 4:22 pm      Reply Marley Dalfsen Says:

fifa 18

19. September 26th, 2017 at 4:22 pm      Reply Marley Dalfsen Says:

minecraft

20. November 23rd, 2017 at 11:27 am      Reply Elisha Binama Says:

My favourite games are FIFA 18 , Minecraft and Roblox not only because you meet up ith friends but also because you can make up your own world.

Email will not be published

Website example